“No one wakes up one day and decides to be overhead.”
Everything that one does every day has a systemic effect on a client’s decision to do business with your organization. That is a fact. It may not be obvious to you right away, but when a client says “yes,” it is because of the combined efforts of many people who are thinking about their individual impact on the client’s satisfaction. Sales transparency is profitable!
Building a culture that encourages everyone to think about how their individual job impacts the client will produce a happier client, a more productive working environment, job security for you, and more revenue.
Sales Culture is designed to help organizations of all sizes improve results – and sales training “return on investment” – immediately, increase overall performance in the mid-term, and develop your long-term “sales culture” to boost your whole team’s capabilities to generate revenues, profitability, and growth.
Sales Culture encompasses specific beliefs and behaviors that, when integrated into the fabric of an organization, revolutionize your ability to connect with your prospects, clients, customers, donors, funders, all in service of maximizing your revenue.
What Results can Building Sales Culture deliver?
Todd’s Sales Culture methodology can help you:
- Create profitable transparency across your entire organization by breaking down destructive “silos”
- Show how every single employee and associate has a contributes every day and becomes a greater asset to the business!
- Enhance hiring effectiveness and selling behaviors based on your goals and objectives by showing how we all “sell” everyday
- Benefit from efficient, company-wide communications on Sales Culture
- Watch revenue grow for both new and existing products and services
- Get MUCH more from your sales, business development or relationship management teams
Getting Started with Sales Culture
Through a comprehensive set of services such as having Todd Cohen deliver a powerful Sales Culture Keynote or Workshop can help your organization manage, leverage, and profit from new sales behaviors throughout your organization increasing results and revenue. Please see the services section for details.
However, Sales Culture is founded on creating a community of sales professionals. Please take advantage of these FREE resources and visit Todd Cohen’s Sales Culture blog.
- Videos, Podcasts, and eLearning
- Sales Culture Articles
- Sales Culture Special Reports
- Newsletter Archive
Listen to Todd’s Description of Sales Culture from SkyNet Radio, heard on American and Delta Airlines.